Creating Geofence Alerts will notify the assigned user when an asset enters or exits the geofence perimeter. A Manager, Owner or Admin-level role can create a Geofence alert.
How to Create a Geofence Alert
Only a company Owner, Manager, or Admin will have the ability to set up alerts.
- Log into EquipmentShare Track and select Company from the left menu.
- Select Alerts across the top.
- Select the Create New Rule button.
- Complete all the fields on the Add Alert Rule form and click Save.
- Alert Name - The name for the alert rule.
- Association - Select from All Assets, Asset ID, Asset Type, or Group.
- Condition - The condition of when to expect an alert. Select Geofence.
- Notify - The users assigned to receive the alert. Adjust the user's notification settings under the Profile page.
- Once completed, the rule will display in the Alerts table and can be edited or removed by selecting the alert rule link.