Groups are used to combine assets, users, and Geofences based on company needs. Assigning a user to a group means the user will only see assets and Geofences within that group in EquipmentShare Track.
How to Assign Users to a Group
Before you can assign users to a group, a group and users must already exist within EquipmentShare Track. Only Manager, Owner, and Admin roles can add users to a Group.
- From EquipmentShare Track, select Company from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Group tab.
- Locate the group for adding users by selecting from the Group dropdown field.
- From the Ungrouped Users section on the left, click the + sign next to a user to add them to the group.
- Select Save Users To Group once completed.
- Your users have been saved to a group!