Creating or assigning an existing Service Group allows you to manage an asset for preventative maintenance servicing.
- In EquipmentShare Track, select Company from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Account tab.
- Select + Add Service Interval.
- Choose the type of interval.
- From the interval selected above, enter the information.
(Example below of a Utilization-based Interval)
- Once the information is entered, click Add.
- Your New Service Group will appear. Click Save to save the changes.
- This action creates a Service Group for your company.
Assigning the Service Group to an Asset
- Now you need to assign your asset to the New Service Group.
- From EquipmentShare Track, select Map from the left navigation menu.
- Locate the asset for assigning the Service Group. Click Details.
- Select the Service tab.
- From the Service Group section, select a Service Group from the drop-down options.
- Click Assign.
- The Service Group has been assigned to the asset!
For instructions on how to complete a Service Interval request, click here!