In EquipmentShare Track, Threshold Alerts allow you to be notified if an asset is exceeding a threshold value as specified by you, the user.
How to Add a Threshold Alert
- Log into EquipmentShare Track and select Company from the left menu.
- Select Alerts across the top.
- Select the Create New Rule button.
- Complete all the fields on the Add Alert Rule form and click Save.
- Alert Name - The name for the alert rule.
- Association - Select from All Assets, Asset ID, Asset Type, or Group.
- Condition - The condition of when to expect an alert.
Average Fuel Economy
Battery State of Charge
Bluetooth Low Battery
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Level
Diesel Particulate Filter Regen Status
- Is - Once a condition has been selected, indicate if the alert should be Greater than or equal to or Less than or equal to.
- Enter the threshold value.
- Notify - The users assigned to receive the alert. Note: The user will receive the alert based on their profile settings.
- Notify Operator - Select the Notify Operator checkbox if the operator of the asset should be notified when the threshold is reached.
- Once completed, the rule will display in the Alerts table and can be edited or removed by selecting the alert rule link.