An asset can be located in EquipmentShare Track by searching from the main map. Use a variety of searchable identifiers to locate your asset.
From the left navigation menu in EquipmentShare Track, select Map. From the Search field, enter any of the following values tied to the asset and the results will display in the list!
- Custom Name
- Driver Name
- Serial Number
- Make Name
- Tracker Device Serial Number
- State Abbreviation
- Geofence Name
Also, search for the status of assets by using the following text:
- "engine on" will display all assets whose engines are active
- "engine off" will display all assets whose engines are not active
- "driving" will display all assets where speed is over 0 MPH
- "hauled" will display all assets that are being hauled
- "lock" will display all assets that are in an Out of Lock status
The following are useful when doing a numeric comparison:
- "deflevel" = diesel exhaust fluid level
- "regen" = diesel particles filter regen
- "hours" = status hours
- "mile" = odometer status
Pair the keywords above with an operator value "<", ">", or "=" to query asset results.
- To view all assets with less than 10000 miles, you would type "mile < 10000" in the search field.
- To view assets that have a diesel fluid level above 2.0, you would type "deflevel > 2.0" in the search field.
- To view assets where the status hours equal 50, you would type "hours = 50" in the search field.
- To view the assets where the DPF regan level is 0.001 g/km or less, type "regan < 0.001" in the search field.