Reserving a Rapid Rent can quickly be completed using the Link app!
- From the Link app, click Rent Now from the main menu.
- Click Current Location or one of the existing job sites to view available rentals.
Note: If the Current Location is not displayed, check your location permission settings on your smartphone device.
- Available rentals will be in a status of Available Now, and those available soon will note the date and time the rental is ready.
- Click the map icon to display a map showing the closest rentals available.
- Once a rental is selected from the list or map view, the Asset Details screen displays. Select Schedule Reservation to reserve the asset.
Note: The Reservations section indicates the next estimated available reservation period. If there is a "through --" noted, this means there are no reservations scheduled after the start date.
- Select the start/end times of the reservation and click Continue.
Note: The Reserve Equipment screen will display differently with an Android device. When you select the start date, a calendar will display, and for time, a clock will show.
- Review your reservation to confirm it's accuracy!
- The PO default value will populate as RR-Job Name-Asset ID.
- To remove/edit the existing PO, select the X.
- To edit Job Name or Address, click Edit.
- If the location does not exist, click Create Location.
- Read the Rapid Rental Agreement information, type in your name, and click I Agree and Reserve Now.
- You have completed your Rapid Rent reservation! Check out the Starting your Rapid Rent article once your rental begins.