Customers who use rental assets have the ability to OFF RENT the equipment directly from EquipmentShare Track. This process applies to standard rentals only.
How to Off Rent an Asset
- From the EquipmentShare Track homepage, select Rentals.
- Select the Rentals tab across the top.
- From the Rentals table, scroll to the far right and select the action icon > Off Rent.
- Complete the Off Rent window, including the option to off-rent Now or Schedule.
- In the Delivery Notes section, it's important to include any special notes the pickup driver would need to know. For example, the rental is on the north side of a large parking lot behind a dumpster.
- Select the Off-Rent button.
- From EquipmentShare Track, select Map from the left navigation menu.
- Locate the rental asset from the list.
- Click OFF RENT.
- Select whether you'd like to Off Rent the asset Now or Schedule. For a scheduled Off-Rent, the date and time must be entered. Select Off-Rent.
- The asset will display as PICK UP status (meaning it is Off-Rent and ready for pickup) in the asset list and on the map in the asset hovercard.