A Geofence is a virtual boundary that you can set around job sites, fueling stations, offices—anywhere—and the alerts will notify you via email when one of your assets enters or exists the Geofence you created.
How to Create a Geofence
- From Track, select Geofences from the left navigation menu.
- Select + Add New Geofence from top right.
- Enter the address for the Geofence location in the Search Map field. Press Enter. Note: The location can be zoomed in or out from the + / - icons on the right side of the map.
- Select Create Geofence. Select the shape for your Geofence.
- Begin to draw your Geofence.
Note: To move the Geofence, select the hand icon and grab the center of the Geofence. Click the back arrow to undo the action.
- Once you are done, enter a Name for your Geofence and click Save.
How to Create a Geofence: Video
After you've created your Geofence, learn how to create a Geofence alert!