Our rental equipment uses keycode access to prevent unauthorized usage and helps you control the assets on your site. The keycode will be assigned to you once you rent from us or it can be edited by accessing the Company dashboard of EquipmentShare Track. See Adding a Keycode to a User and an Asset article.
Starting the Machine with a Keycode
For Scissor Lift and Boom Lift Keypads:
- Before starting, make sure both E-Stop buttons are out (Platform and Ground).
- From the keypad on the machine, enter the code and press Enter to turn on the ignition.
- Now you are in Platform mode and can operate from the platform.
- If you want to switch to Ground Control, select the Ground button on the keypad.
- Start the machine.
- To turn off the machine, select the Stop button on the keypad or emergency stop on the Ground Control.
Important: You must select off on the keypad to turn off the machine OR engage the ground control E-Stop. If you leave the E-Stop button out, the ignition remains on and the machine's battery will drain.